I offer HIPAA compliant online video counseling through Doxy.me!
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and I will reach out to you. Once we have established contact I and have confirmed an initial intake date/time, I will send you the link to my account the morning of the appointment.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Just click the Link sent to you in your email.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual waiting room where we will meet for the session. There is a video for clients which explains the process. ( You will see a picture of my sweet dog "Luna" greeting you in the virtual waiting room!)
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Are You Ready For Online Counseling?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.