People seek professional counseling for a variety of reasons. Sometimes life crises trigger issues which are difficult to resolve. Traumas or deep emotional problems from childhood can prevent us from optimum functioning as adults. While it takes courage and honesty to seek professional guidance, the benefits may improve your coping skills or give you a whole new outlook on life.
Here are some good reasons to seek help:
- Enhancing family, personal and work relationships
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Tackling emotional/psychological problems that have held you back from fulfilling your potential
- Raising self-esteem
- Conquering addictive behaviors such as substance/alcohol abuse, eating disorders, love addiction or sexual compulsivity
- Recovering from abuse or trauma
- Spiritual concerns: unfolding your life purpose
While we can't change difficult situations of the past, let my 30+ years of professional experience empower you with insight, understanding and the skills necessary to meet life's challenges.
Please call (818) 548-1122 or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.